Pershing Middle School



 
 
 
 

Pershing History

 

Pershing, which was named after John J. Pershing, was established in 1928. When the Pershing Junior High Building was constructed, there were 250 students enrolled in the school system. The building housed 7th, 8th and 9th graders. The new Pershing Junior School opened on Braes Boulevard in 1949. Pershing Middle School has been replaced with a new 202,000-square-foot facility to serve 1,800 students and the fields are currently being completed.

1928
T Building
1949
Field Day
Cheer
Bus
Band
Pic
Chatter
 

Pershing MS Brochure

Academic Planning Guide